images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Quick Action Trigger Allows to Effortlessly Slide Jaws in and Out to Easily Adjust for Different Sized Objects, Forged Steel Construction Offers Superior Durability and Strength, Patented Jaw Alignment System, Large Capacity Forged Pipe Jaws, 360 Deg. Forged Steel Swivel Base, Oversized, Hardened Jaws and Anvil Provide Greater Clamping and Working Surfaces, Steel Handle with Anti-Pinch Rings
- Item Quick Acting Forged Vise
- Jaw Type Built-in Serrated Top and Pipe Jaw
- Overall Length 17-1/4"
- Overall Height 7-1/2"
- Number of Mounting Points 3
- Mounting Hole Dia. 1/2"
- Number of Lock Down Bolts 2
- Overall Width 5-1/2"
- Pipe Jaw Included Yes
- Quick-Acting Yes
- Reversible No
- High Visibility No
- Deep Throat No
- Item - Vises Combination Vise
- Product Grouping - Vises Bench Vises
- Jaw Width - Vises 5"
- Material -Vises Forged Steel
- Max. Opening Range Greater than 7"
- Base Type - Vises Swivel
- Max. Opening - Vises 8"
- Throat Depth Range 3" to 5"
- Pipe Capacity - Vises 1/2" to 3-1/2"
- Throat Depth - Vises 3-1/2"
- Body Casting Tensile Strength 75,000 psi
- Swivel Angle - Vises 360 Degrees
- Jaw Face - Vises Serrated
- Duty Rating - Vises Heavy Duty
- Jaw Width Range 3" to 5"
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.