images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- HP @ Higher Volts 1/4 - 1
- For Use With Material Handling, Laboratory, Food Processing, Pump, Fan/Blower, Conveyor, Machine Tool, DC Motor and Spooling Applications
- IR Compensation Adj.
- Operating Temp. -10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Max. Amps 5
- Shunt Wound Volts 100/200VDC
- Enclosure Chassis
- Rotation Single Direction
- Speed Regulation +/-1% with Armature Voltage Feedback, +/-0.5% with Tach Feedback
- HP @ Lower Volts 1/8 - 1/2
- Linear Acceleration Fixed
- Height 4.25"
- Width 3.63"
- DC Speed Control SCR
- External Switches None
- Includes Speed Pot, Knob and Dial Plate
- Item Control, DC Speed
- Voltage Output 0 to 90/180VDC
- Accepts Tach Feedback Yes
- Dynamic Braking No
- Mount Type Chassis
- Speed Range 50:1
- Current/Torque Limit Adjustable
- Linear Deceleration No
- Follower Circuit No
- Depth 1.3"
- Standards cULus Recognized and CE Certified
- AC Input Voltage 120/240 VAC
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at SDS@grainger.ca.