images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Works on Most Combination Head Receptacle, Switch and Panel Screws, Tip-Ident(R) Color-Coded Handle End Quickly Identifies the Screwdriver Type and Tip Orientation, Special Heat-Treated, Chrome Plated Shaft for Corrosion Resistance, Cushion-Grip Handle for Greater Torque and Comfort, Internal Flanges Inside Handle Provide Solid, Twist-Resistant Blade Anchor, Precision-Machined Tip for Exact Fit
- Finish Chrome
- Item Screwdriver
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Length 4"
- Tip Size No. 2
- Handle Material Acetate w/Cushion Grip
- Standards ASME, ANSI
- Shank Material Steel
- Tip Style Group Specialty
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Screwdriver Tip Style Square Recess
- ESD Safe No
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.