images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Finish Chrome Plated
- Includes Three Cabinet tip, Two Phillips tip and Two Keystone" tip Styles
- Item Screwdriver Set
- Number of Pieces 7
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Shank Shape Round and Square
- Shank Material Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Material Acetate w/Cushion Grip
- Features General purpose Selection of the Most Frequently Used Screwdrivers, Cushion grip Handle for Greater Torque and Comfort, Premium Chrome plated for Smooth Feel and Corrosion Resistance, Internal Flanges Inside Handle Provide Solid, Twist resistant Blade Anchor, Special Heat treated Shafts, Precision machined Tip for Exact Fit, Tip ident(R) Quickly Identifies the Screwdriver Type and Tip Orientation.
- Standards ASME / ANSI
- Shank Length 3" to 6"
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Overall Length 6-3/4" to 10-5/16"
- Tip Size 3/16", 5/16", 1/4"#1, #2
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe No
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted/Phillips
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdriver Sets
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at email@example.com.