images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Application For Removing Broken Screws, Bolts and Threaded Parts
- Drill Size (In.) 21/32
- Item Screw Extractor
- Large End Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Overall Length (In.) 4-7/8
- Size 21/32"
- Small End Dia. (In.) 19/32
- For Removing Pipe 1/8"
- For Removing Studs, Bolts, Screws 1 & 1-1/8"
- Features Drive Into End of Broken Pipe or Fitting, Use Tap Holder or Wrench on Extractor to Turn Out Broken Part, Size Stamped on Extractor Refers to Drill Bit Size to be Used with that Extractor
- Meets/Exceeds GGG-W-938C
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.