images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Description/Special Features Manual Adjusting, Manual-On Operation, Adaptive Technology
- Standards cUL
- Includes Nylon Wall Plate
- Lighting Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 1200 sq. ft.
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 3 ft. 6" to 4 ft. 6"
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Manual
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 20 sec. to 30 min.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 500W (Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED)
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.