images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Outside Micrometer
- Range 0.001"
- Long Form Calibration Certificate No
- Spindle Flat
- Anvil Material Carbide
- Features The Most Popular Precision Micrometers Used by Skilled Workmen Worldwide, Accurate, Rugged, and Easy to Use, Starrett Satin Chrome Finish - No Glare - Resists Rust, Advanced Sleeve Design With Staggered Lines and Distinct Figures for Precise and Easy Readability, Balanced Frame and Thimble Design Ensure Easy Handling, Gracefully Designed Tapered Frame for Use in Narrow Slots and Tight Places, Quick and Easy Adjustment, Micro-Lapped Measuring Faces
- Resolution 0.001"
- Thimble Ratchet
- Anvil Flat
- Lock Nut Type Knurled Ring Type
- Spindle Material Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at SDS@grainger.ca.