images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Glove Length 14"
- Lining Insulated
- Colour Blue/Black
- Standards Compliance With 21 Cfr, Parts 170-199
- Special Features Immerse Entire Gloved Hand in Boiling Water Up to 20 Seconds With No Discomfort, Withstands Brief Contact With Metals -100 Degrees F to 480 Degrees F, Insulation Reduces Risk of Burn and Frostbite
- Glove Color Family Blue
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Neoprene
- Cuff Over Edged
- Glove Size 8
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Application Food Processing, Handling Hot Hoses, Hot Steam Lance Cleaning Operations, Resin Hot Sampling, Plastic Extrusion Operations, Petrochemical Hot Sampling, Molten Operation, Copper Wire Manufacturing
- Resists Acids, Bases, Disinfectant, Oils, Greases, Hydrocarbons, Acetates, Glycol Ethers
Compliance and Restrictions
SDS Document Not Found
For assistance please contact our SDS Coordinator by telephone at 1-780-453-0359 or by email at SDS@grainger.ca.