Safety & Health Solutions
Safety and health solutions are more than just products. These solutions help ensure you keep your people safe and operate safer facilities.
Safety and health professionals rely on Grainger Canada for the products, services and resources to help protect their people and their facilities. We are your trusted safety partner here to support your needs and overall commitment to providing the appropriate level of protection 24/7.
Backed by a network of service providers, our selection of safety, health and environmental solutions can help you:
- Avoid injuries
- Maintain compliance
- Manage safety risk
- Increase productivity
Everything you need to get the job done
A fully integrated safety program starts with Grainger Canada. We carry the largest selection of safety & health products in Canada. With our extensive inventory, you can avoid the costly hassle of searching numerous suppliers for all your safety needs.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Slips & Trips
- Electrical Safety
- Working at Elevated Heights
- Safety Communications
- Emergency Preparedness/Response
- Airborne Contaminants & Noise
- Medical First Aid
- Temperature Stress
- Dedicated safety specialists to help find the right solution
- Full range of safety products from leading North American manufacturers
- Nationwide network of over 30 branches and five distribution centres
- Specialized on-site training programs through our vendors
- Safety Data Sheet access through our website
- Convenient ways to order essential safety items – call, shop online or visit a local branch
Resources available to you
The Grainger Canada team of safety specialists is in place to provide industry leading technical level product solutions. We offer product information, demonstration, support and troubleshooting on products we sell. Our specialists can help you increase efficiencies and provide a safe work environment in a cost-effective manner.
Our Safety Specialists provide additional value that benefit your business:
- On-site surveys for product identification and needs analysis
- Product identification/rationalization for continuous improvement programs
- Product demonstrations and seminars
- Qualitative fit testing
- Coordination of vendor product training programs
Phone Support – 1 888 602 0000, option 5
We Service What we Sell
A Grainger Canada Services team that can service and repair products to manufacturer and industry specifications as well as various Third-Party Service offerings to help you save time and money.
Grainger Canada has what you need and when and where you need it. For more information about our safety & health solutions, reach out to your Grainger Canada rep.